Hi all! As you may be aware, we are re-opening on the 4th of July at 12pm!
Obviously, things are going to be very different for a while, but there is no reason why it can’t be an enjoyable experience for everyone. We have the following guidelines which we have to implement in order to keep everyone safe.
• Entry is controlled by pre booking tables combined with a door entry system
• On entering, please wait to be shown to your table
• On entry, we will collect your name and telephone number. This will be kept in our safe daily for 21 days then destroyed. Your details will only be used in the event of a reported case of the virus in our building.
• Visitors and staff with be required to have a non-contact temperature check before entry
• Social distancing will be enforced with table service only with no one at the bar
• Toilet access controls are in place to ensure only one person at a time
• Contactless payment will be required wherever possible
• Visitors will be required to leave via the rear gate
• Provisions have been made with regard to hand sanitiser
• Dogs are allowed on a lead only and must be held on to. This will be strictly enforced
• Children are welcome, but remain seated or in the play area only. Please make sure your children are not running around the garden or bar.
• Once you have been seated, you will be asked to remain at that table for the duration of your visit
• Smoking will only be allowed in the rear garden, not at the front of the building
If you pre-book a table, then you are obviously guaranteed a seat, you will not be asked to leave after a certain time, but if you do intend on only staying a couple of hours, please let us know, as that way we can re-book your table.
We don’t feel this is difficult to manage, but do ask that you do your bit by being patient with us while we all adjust. We don’t have all the answers, and are learning all the time with regards to managing this.
Space is limited inside the pub, but there are lots of outdoor tables, weather permitting! So please let us know if you want to sit inside or out? Our maximum table size is for 8 people, so bear that in mind when booking.
We look forward to seeing you all again, and remember that we only have these guidelines to keep us all safe!
Thank you again for your custom over the last 5 years!
Graham & Nicki